What is it about?
You can Create and Send an HTML Email Using FreeWebScriptz Newsletter Script easily!
An HTML form is often used in email marketing to generate a greater response from potential customers.
There are many benefits of creating an HTML Email form, as mentioned below:
1. Generate immediate interactivity with your customers
2. Use visually appealing graphics, icons and forms
3. Easily track responses
4. Create interactive questionnaires, surveys and newsletters
Apart from all these, all the most popular Email software now supports HTML email!
How is works?
To help you understand the complete process of using a FreeWebscriptz Newsletter Script, we have given you all the step by step procedure below.
1. Create your interactive html email form page in your favorite HTML editor including any graphics or icons to make it look attractive.
Make sure you always use absolute URLs for graphics (i.e., http://www.freewebscriptz.com/images/freewebscriptz.gif) and an absolute link for your form-mail script (“http://www.freewebscriptz.com/web-solution.html”), otherwise the images and your form will not appear correctly.
If you want to see the HTML code used for the form, right click on Internet Explorer and go to, “View Source”.
2. Name your HTML form-mail page (i.e. newsletter.htm) and save it.
3. Obtain a copy of the FreeWebscriptz Email Newsletter Script and save it to your server.
(You can get a copy of this script here).
4. Upload the FreeWebscriptz Email Newsletter Script directory to your web server.
5. Test the new HTML Email form on your server first. Check that your HTML email form page works correctly when submitting your form. You should receive a confirmation immediately upon submission.
You are now ready to send your HTML email.
6. Open your Email Newsletter Script.
7. Login to the script using Email and display name that you want to appear on client mailbox like (Freewebscript (firstname.lastname@example.org)).
8. Enter email address of user’s inside Email To text field or you can upload .xls document containing email address of all the users. An example of .xls is provided with our Email Newsletter Script.
9. Enter the subject of your Email inside “Email Subject” text field.
10. Now you can either type a simple message of Text Editor provided or can give path of your newsletter HTML page inside “Path of HTML File” like “http://www.stagemanpress.com/Marketting/paperbag.html”.
Note: If you are giving path of HTML file then don’t change anything on HTML editor box, it should be either blank or the default message should be there.
11. If you want the read receipt of your Email or Newsletter then select “Read Receipt” checkbox.
12. Now click on Send Mail.
Using Freewebscript Email Newsletter Script you can send simple text mail or HTML mail to one or multiple users at same time.
Features of our Freewebscriptz Email Newsletter script are:
1. Ready to use
2. No requirement of doing any setting inside script
3. Can be customized easily
4. Can be used with any design format
5. Full support available after purchase
6. Bulk mails can be sent at same time
After Sale Support & Product Customizations
Full product support, installations, customizations as well as updates for all future releases can be obtained quickly and easily after purchase.
Usage Restrictions & Limitations
There is no limit or restrictions of use for your software, however, we can not offer support on custom modules built by a third party and you are not permitted to resell our script.